We approach each kitchen remodeling project in a unique tailored way.
to customer satisfaction and to provide you with the quality and value you deserve.
RUSS Construction & Remodeling
Russ Construction & Remodeling LLC is a licensed general contractor. With a focus on providing exceptional construction services in the Southwest Washington and Portland Metro area. We work closely with every client from the initial fazes of project estimation and on to completion, leaving satisfied costumers for repeat business. We have built a solid reputation constructing high quality projects. Contact us today for a hassle-free renovation process we are knowledgeable, experienced, friendly, and easy to work with
years of experience
We strive to offer creative kitchen design and remodeling services. We approach each kitchen remodeling project in a unique tailored way to deliver exceptional results.Read More
The key to our success on each bathroom remodel is commitment to customer satisfaction and to provide you with the quality and value you deserve.Read More
Residential Remodeling Experts. Our goal is to build trust with our remodeling clients by delivering exceptional remodeling services from start of project onto completion.Read More
Our home additions are built to last and are designed to provide new functional living space. Russ Construction & Remodeling LLC the contractor you can trust.Read More
SIDING REPAIR & INSTALLATION
Siding repair solutions and full siding replacement. We exceed industry standards with advanced installation practices for long lasting results.Read More
Roof repair and roofing service contractor. When you chose Russ Construction & Remodeling for your roofing project you can trust us to make a thorough roof evaluation.Read More
What People Say?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are planning to remodel your home in Vancouver-Portland, rely on our team of experienced remodelers and distinct designers to handle every stage of your custom home remodeling project. With over 18 years of experience and skills that help us create distinctive living spaces to match your style and function needs.
- Design: Each remodeling project starts with a collaboration and design phase. You’ll meet at different local solid surface showrooms to discuss ideas that will meet your style and function needs. We thoroughly listen to your needs and tailor the design to accommodate important aspects of the whole design.
- Build: We begin implementing all the necessary planning and coordinating sequence of installation events to ensure the home remodeling project safely meets design criteria up to industry standards. Also, with continuous progress updates to meet project duration requirements.
Since each project has its unique scope of work, the duration of each project will vary. The length of your home remodeling project will be discussed and determined in the initial planning phase after the scope of work is determined.
For more information, get in touch with Russ Construction & Remodeling team. We will discuss a few details in the upcoming home remodel in the Vancouver-Portland area, which will aid us in providing a preliminary remodel duration estimate.
We will provide an accurate project estimate after our initial visit. Our assessment will include a detailed description of the scope of work and also provides a material allowance budget based on sq. ft. or item quantity. Many factors affect the final budget. Since complexity, size, and finish materials vary greatly. We will narrow down the scope of work and materials to be used before the start of the physical part of the remodel; therefore, you will know the exact cost of the project.
Before adding a room addition to your Vancouver-Portland property, conduct a thorough inspection of your home and determine the objectives:
- Are there plans to sell the property, or are you planning to live in that house?
- Consider getting ideas on whether the home addition triggers additional extensive structural repairs or if you want to remodel other parts of the house.
- Look at your budget to determine how much you are willing to invest in this home addition.
- Lastly,we are always there for you so feel free to reach out to Russ Construction & Remodeling for expert advice and consultation to help you make informed decisions for your room addition project.
You’ll likely need a building permit if your remodeling project in Vancouver-Portland involves expanding your home, adding onto it, or modifying a load-bearing wall. Working with Russ Construction & Remodeling means that each stage of the home addition will be adequately performed to meet and even exceed industry standards. We will submit all the necessary documents and obtain permits from the building department on your behalf.
We tailor each project’s schedule to accommodate the homeowner’s needs. Most projects such as kitchen and bathroom remodels can be done year-round; however, particular exterior painting, roofing, and significant demolition projects are affected by weather, and we plan ahead for that and make necessary provisions to provide proper weather isolation as needed to meet temperature/ moisture requirements of the material manufacturer.